|Home||» Products||» CHECK VALVES||» SCCVW-STOP CUM CHECK VALVE WELDABLE||» Stop Cum Check Valve Weldable|
These durable valves are a combination of stop valve and check valve. Valves open wide for full flow in the direction of the arrow
shown on the valve body and promptly shut when reverse flow occurs. These stop cum check valves are socket welded type and are
directly welded to the steel piping, eliminating potential leaky flange joints. These valves are ideal for liquid pump and compressor
discharge applications. Their design makes them particularly well suited for small package equipment and compact assemblies
where space may not be available for two separate valves.
Port size: 1" - 6" (25mm to 150mm)
• Available in angle way and straight way versions.
• Avoids separate check valve.
• Use of these combination valves reduces pressure drop.
• Minimises space requirement.
• Simplifies installation.
• Easy to dismantle for examination and maintainence.
• Valve cone has built in flexibility to ensure tight and perfect
closing with valve seat.
• Back seated type so that the seal can be replaced while the
valve is still operating.
• Designed to operate at a very low differential pressure.
• Suitable for R717 (Ammonia), R744(CO2), HCFC & HFC.
• Safe working pressure: 400 psig (27 bar).