|Home||» Products||» Cold Storage Air Curtains||» Air Curtains|
- Unit of Measure
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID)
- Delivery Time
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Middle East
- An ISO 9001:2008 certified organization
The air curtains such as cold storage air curtains create an invisible barrier of high velocity air which provides complete protection against insects, dust, dirt and fumes from infiltrating food facilities and other clean work areas when the doors are open and these are designed for compactness and rigid construction in other words, our air curtains helps create a hygienic atmosphere. We have mounted a double-ended shaft heavy-duty motor with balanced centrifugal fan on both sides of motor shafts which requires negligible maintenance. Our air curtains help prevent loss of refrigerated air-reduce humidity.
- Constant interior temperature by preventing the entry of hot & cold air
- Eliminate pollution and contamination to improve working conditions
- Eliminate need of expensive flapper doors of canvas curtain
- Meat, Poultry & Fish Processing
- Cold Storages
- Frozen Food Plants
- Research Labs
- Design : These are designed for compactness and rigid construction. Balanced centrifugal fan wheels are mounted on both sides of motor shafts. Double ended shafts heavy duty motors provided are securely mounted inside the equipment.
- Casing : These are fabricated of die formed heavy gauge sheet metal.
- Performance : These have been engineered very carefully for noiseless operation and high performance.
- Finish These are nicely painted in different attractive colors.
- Easy installation and Fast Servicing : These are very simple in installation. They are bolted to wall with fasteners. The front sheet can be remove for quick servicing. Whether the air curtain mounted inside or outside the exterior wall, the performance is equally effective. These are available for specific design and application.
- Model HP Door Size RPM
- KFA - 4214 1/3 42" x 75" 1400
- KFA - 4814 1/3 48" x 75" 1400
- KFA - 4228 0.75 42" x 96" 2800
- KFA - 4828 0.75 48" x 96" 2800.